How Do I Get Reimbursed For PTA Expenses?
- Reimbursement requests must be received by the Treasurer within 60 days of purchase date (June 1 is the latest date for the current school year)
- Complete all sections of the Shepard PTA Check/Reimbursement Request form.
- Photocopy the form and receipt(s) as needed for your records.
- Attach the original receipt(s) to the check request form.
- Place the Shepard PTA Check Request form and receipt(s) in the large manila envelope in the Treasurer’s mailbox located in the PTA room.
- Wait patiently for your check. Most check requests are approved on a weekly basis.
- Check your budget line item at the next board meeting to note the deduction(s) and the new budget balance. If any questions, contact the Treasurer for clarification
- Please remember that the PTA does not reimburse sales tax.
How Do I Deposit Money/Checks Into My PTA Budget?
- Ensure your PTA position has a budget line item. Contact the PTA officer you report to or the Treasurer for clarification.
- Obtain a Shepard PTA Deposit form and a blue Shepard money bag from the Treasurer’s mailbox located in the PTA room.
- If you expect to receive cash, notify the Treasurer and make arrangements for your deposit. (Call/text: 469-855-3277 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If cash is received, count the monies then ask another PTA member to count the monies. Cash must be counted and signed for by two PTA members.
- Complete all sections of the Shepard PTA Deposit form.
- Photocopy the Shepard PTA Deposit Slip form as needed for your records.
- Place the deposit form and checks in a blue Shepard money bag. Place the money bag in the large manila envelope in the Treasurer’s mailbox located in the PTA room unless other arrangements have been made (for cash please contact Treasurer to make other arrangements).
- Check your budget line item at the next board meeting to note the deposit(s) and the new budget balance. If any questions, contact the Treasurer for clarification.
These forms are also available in the Treasurer’s Basket in the PTA room.
- Tuesday, August 21
- Monday, September 3
- Thursday, September 13
- Monday, October 1
- Tuesday, October 2
- Wednesday, October 3
- Monday, October 8
- Tuesday, October 9
Together We Can
Principal: Kristin Bishop
Vice Principal: Kate Forisha
School Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Motto: "Together We Can"
Mission Statement: To create a welcoming and nurturing environment where parents and school staff partner together with the community to ensure student success and enjoyment of learning.
School Colors: Red, White & Blue
State Accountability Rating: Recognized as a Blue Ribbon School in 2008